Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Planning Stages

Thanksgiving is right around the corner.....

Sweet...the children could
help with these little pine cone turkey
place card holders.
-
We're all doing it, I suppose.  Into the
planning stages of our Thanksgiving dinner.
I've been poking around on the Internet
looking at table decorating ideas.

Martha has some great ideas.....
formal dining and not so formal.

I'm partial to not so formal and
 this centerpiece.... I could
easily pull this off.  
Love the floral types and colors
placed in a bright orange pumpkin.
Now lets see,
I could use the green water goblets....
Hmmm.....maybe another trip
to the fabric store.....
tablecloth, maybe
small turkey patterned cotton fabric?
My creative juices are churning
with good ideas.
 Thanks Ms Stewart,
your the best!
Don't you just love our
American traditions?  I sure do.
Blessings.....Dee Dee