Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Saturday Plans

                                              
 I suppose I've
kept my Saturday pattern the same for most
of my life.  Arise early, get the chores done and
then have fun with whatever it is you like to do.
My like-to-dos are most likely a lot different
from yours, and that is what makes us all unique.

My first order of the day is laundry, and
today is a gloriously beautiful day.....light cool breeze
that will have the laundry  dry in no time at all.

A bit of sewing is next....I have to get
these finished...can't get behind with
gifts to be mailed.
A few more Christmas pillows to make,
hoping to get them in the mail early next week,
so sweet family  can enjoy them all during
the Christmas season.
Off to Barnes & Noble in search
of this book......a favorite of mine
and Christmas gift for young
grandchildren who just happen
to live in snow country....this will  also be mailed.
I hope to do some fabric cutting.  Have you
seen this little book at Joann's Fabric Store?
I love all the simple easy to make items.  It is
from this book that I found favor with contemporary
fabrics.  Our youth pastor and his wife are
expecting another little boy blessing soon and
the baby shower is December 3rd. 
 I am making burp cloths and changing
table pads from the fabrics shown here....the
terry cloth on one side makes them more versitile.
-
Oh there's lots more things that will take place today,
with the Mister and I  rather spontaneous in
what we do in our leisure time .

After dinner, when the cottage is quiet.....
I'll save the best for last.
My Bible study this week is from the book of Hebrews.
I'll study for a couple of hours,
 .....from a portion of last evening's read...
Hebrews 3:7, 8 and 4:7
We must believe in Jesus now and not delay.
Otherwise we will fail to enter God's eternal rest. 
We will reject the perfect purpose God has for
His people, in relationship with Himself through His Son. 
-
Blessings  for you all ......Dee Dee