Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Blessing....

The decorating is coming along
nicely.  This years tree has
all white lights,
lovely white snow flakes,
an assortment of angels, 
crystal icicles and a
variety of gold ornaments.
A muted gold fabric has
been placed around the bottom,
and I easily whipped up a
large soft pale gold bow
for the top of the tree.
Not seen in the photo, are
the white candles glowing in
the windows....a tradition
I've held to for a long
long while now.
-
Our sofa table has a small church with
two manger scenes in the setting.   This afternoon
as the sun was shining  through the
windows, a soft stream was
directly focused on Mary Joseph and
Baby Jesus. I was amazed...
As I was taking the photos, I thought
how perfectly lovely...
and,
a sweet Christmas blessing.
May the message of that Christmas long ago
bring joy to you today....Dee Dee
click on photos to enlarge