Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pineapple...The Symbol For Welcome

We're entertaining some very good friends tomorrow
evening, so I'm busying  tidying up and
making our home have that ...
come in, you are mightily welcomed feeling to it.
-
I was watching a program the other day, I think
 coming from Colonial Williamsburg.
There they use pineapples in door wreaths
at Christmastime, and in various
arrangements throughout the homes.
I love the whole idea....seems   kind of
warm and friendly.
The basket shown sits on my dining table,
holding not only the pineapple, but also small pears,
apples, avocados and nuts....all
deliciously edible and available for
guest that might sit and visit a while.
-
I hope your having as much fun as I am.....
I love Christmas!
Next on my list of  "to dos"
 Make my
traditional  "English Shortbread."
Gonna be so nice with that
Barnie's Santa,s White Christmas Coffee....
Thinking joyful and happy thoughts!
Lord Bless You......Dee Dee....