Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our Christmas Cottage Entrance

The Message of Christmas
*For God so loved the world, that He
gave His only begotten Son, that who
soever believes in Him should not
perish, but have everlasting life.
~John 3:16

In lieu of the traditional
Christmas  Poinsettias,
I chose lovely
red Petunias
for our cottage entrance
this year.
I was pleased when
I brought them home
from the nursery
and they are so
amazingly beautiful, they
keep impressing on
me, that I made
the right choice.
I suppose I have
broken with tradition,
yet only just a little.
Inside, the cottage
will be adorned with
lovely white Poinsettias
for the living room and
the family room.
-
Enjoying all the moments and
remembering the birth of our
Lord.....is reason for the season.
-
Have a blessed day.....Dee Dee