Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Photos Of 2010

We traveled to see family this past week,
it was great to see everyone and of course
I took every opportunity to use the Mister's new camera.
I suppose I have a healthy and active
addiction to photography.
So.....,
It occurred to me these were the last photos
I would take in the year 2010.
I think a good omen....a place of worship.
I have a thing for beautiful churches and will go out of my
way to see them.
 "Whoa pull over please!"
This pretty old Catholic church was 
on the main street of a small town we passed through, in Georgia.
"Church of  Immaculate Conception"........
Looks like clapboard in the construction, 
and I love that.
 The  front doors say, 
 "you are mightily welcomed, please come inside."
Notice the steeple and the cross.....
 a beautiful thing how the cross cast a  shadow over
 the church roof.
-
Tired from our trip, but having good thoughts......
feeling hopeful and optimistic about the future.....
For now, I'm
closing out the year with quotes by two amazing "believers"....
-
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable
and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom
-
"You are never to old to set another goal or
dream a new dream".....~C S Lewis
-
So....this coming year, be sure to look for His blessings
and remember His promises....
Happy New Year.....Dee Dee